Saturday, May 7, 2016

Spiritual and Emotional Disconnect

I went through these past few weeks on autopilot. It was in those brief moments when I wasn't being assailed by angry customers I asked myself a myriad of questions. One question I asked, "Where am I going? Who do I want to be?" I felt a sea of doubt wash over me as I studied my coworkers who complained about the job, its duties, and the pay. I will refrain from going further because I know what's it like to have holes in one's pockets. The more I came to work and went home I thought about the missed opportunities in life. One thing I am learning is to trust God more and more. After some encouragement I am wanting to know more about the Father's plans for me. So my advice to those of you who are reading this blog don't neglect to plug in the Source of all that is good and the one who redeem what can be good.

In addition to my attempts at trusting God more and more with my life I am close to finishing A Prayer For Murder. It's being edited as we speak and other ideas for the next chapters are swimming in my head. I can't wait to see how the story unfolds and comes to a grand conclusion. I have also come across new ways to promote my books through Goodreads, Pinterest, my site, Kboards, Facebook, and Twitter. There are so my avenues to promote one's books but there are so many resources out there and I'm learning how to use them. Enough of sounding preachy I am pleased to announce that chapters 1-28 are finished and more is on the way. Chapter 29 will include a bt of an emotional uptick that can change everything for the characters. It's best to outline and add in what level of emotion you want to infuse and have readers walk away with.

No comments:

Post a Comment