Sunday, May 8, 2016

Plans For The Day

People say 'hope is not a plan' or 'a goal without a plan is just a wish'. It says a lot about all of us who have hopes and dreams but have no idea how to make them a reality. Many articles I've read through my quest to be successful as an author is to write down your goals on paper or post them on social media. One thing I am going to do is take advantage of any opportunity that presents itself. If the door you want open doesn't, find one that is because it will lead you to where you want to go. There are several verses that come to mind about making your dreams a reality. One verse is Habakkuk 2:2 which reads, "Then the Lord answered me and said: "Write the vision And make it plain on tablets, That he may run who reads it." Another passage with a similar theme is Acts 2:17, "And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,  Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream visions". As someone who gets lost in his thoughts and has to voice them on paper, writing my goals and aspirations keeps me in check and stay on course to reach a certain destination. Remember that when you stumble across my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment