Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Recent updates

Good evening my followers. I wanted to thank you all for your unwavering support and prayers because it is greatly appreciated. I wanted to inform you all that I have a new Facebook page that encompasses all of me not just the first novel. I read an article about increasing one's Internet presence and have faith this is one way. In addition to that narration for the first book is moving at a steady pace, and I'll be featured in the 'Book' section of the Monroe News-Star. So much has been happening in my life and it's all by the grace of God. When the article is available, I'll post the link to my blog, Twitter, and Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. I read the write up about you in the News Star Chris, great exposure. Great intro into your book. Continue to pursue your passion and gift to the fullest. Sky's the Limit.

    ReplyDelete